Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Replacement Seat cushion for 3 sitter swing , model SC-GSN-V1

The squirrels attacked my cushion for the stuffing ,, How cn order just the seat cushion for my 3 sitter Swing Model #SC-GSN-V1

Show

Searching for white folding chairs

Garden Treasures White Steel Folding Patio Conversation Chair where can these be purchased?

Cushooned motion conversion chairs

Can I order the above item directly from your company?

Table chips

My tabletop has several small chips. Is there any touch-up material available to repair the finish?

Specifications

Does Model # SS-359- 8HT/2 use a tempered glass top?

possible special order

can i make a special order on item #503005 Model # TA5365 Garden Treasures multiple color gazebo screen kit?

Coffee table 0871288

Do you make or can you make a glass coffee table top that has a 2” hole in he center of the table top. I have purchased the coffee table and need a hole in the center to except a fixture. But once the glass is tempered the hole can not be drilled without the glass breaking.

Show

Convert propane fire pit to natural gas kit

Do you sell conversion kit

Show

Plastic end caps for frame

I need plastic end caps for the frame on my three cushion swing. I installed replacement canopy and noticed missing caps.

Arbington furniture covers

Can you provide any info on covers for my 4 piece patio furniture? Model #ARB-4pc

Item 871271 that I purchased at Lowes

Bird feeder

Feeder has a threaded cap that is used to hang the feeder from a hook. The cap is stripped and I need a replacement cap. Where can I get this part?

Patio heater

Just bought the, 47,000-BTU Mocha Steel Floorstanding Liquid Propane Patio Heater from lowes for my sister in Prescott az.......great heater but when its running there's a pooffing sound it makes.........is that normal. Can it be that its new and just needs to be broken in or is it the flame plate area. Do I need to return it...??

Need parts for Pergola Model # TP15-048C

Hi, I need parts for Pergola Model # TP15-048C: "Garden Treasures 134-in W x 134-in L x 92-in H x Matte Black Powder Steel Freestanding Pergola with Canopy" How can I order these? (finding a contact for Garden Treasures has not been easy..) thanks!

I need parts for my arden treasures metal arbor model #843000 L

They are the 4 plastic pieces in the middle girder

Show

hi. I need a replacement part for my rock and swivel chair.

the base broke off completely. it is a garden treasures classics chair

Questions 15