Style and Design

I PURCHASED A 11 FOOT OFFSET UMBRELLA YJAF-819D FROM LOWES. THE CANOPY MATERIAL LASTED 16 MONTHS AND THEN SHREDDED INTO NOTHING.

I CALLED GARDEN TREASURE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT TO REPLACE JUST THE MATERIAL OF THE CANOPY. THE CANOPY DOES NOT COME SEPARATELY FROM THE POLE AND RIBBING. YOU HAVE TO BUY THE CANOPY FOR AND POLE ASSEMBLY FOR $104 AND SHIPPING IS $138 DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION. TOTALING $242.

I PURCHASED THE ENTIRE UMBRELLA FOR $278 FROM LOWES. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE DUMBEST COMPANY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO BUSINESS AND HONOR THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

THIS IS THE LAST PRODUCT I WILL EVER BY FROM GARDEN TREASURE OR LOWES!!! CONSUMER BE WARE CHEAP PRODUCTS AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Garden Treasures Classics Yjaf-819D Patio Umbrella.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I know I will not purchase anything else that has garden treasures name on it. It makes you angry that you spend your hard earned money a product and can't find a solution to a problem the company if it care for their customers could easily correct.

All I need is the darn replacement canopy. I will make sure to purchase anything but garden treasures!

We have just experienced the same problem with our canopy.I have found the exact replacement at www.gardenwinds.com .They are baxk ordered though.Cost is about $150

I have the same issue. I still cannot find a replacement canopy.

Let me know if anyone here find it. Thanks

I have the same problem. Very poor quality of the canopy material.

Too expensive to only last 18 months.

I guess it's now ready for the trash. Poor product from Lowes.

I've been trying to get a replacement canopy to replacement to. Mine also ended up in shreds.

I've tried to order a replacement canopy for over a year.

11 ft, two tier offset. It has been impossible.

I HAD THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE WITH THE SAME MODEL.

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE